.... when a Passionate Pisces and a Carnal Cancer meet, it can only be Erotic...

24 December 2010

First Threesome

The hotel room is dimly lit by a corner lamp only, and the only sound is the breathing of the three of us. She and I are standing close at the foot of the bed wearing nothing; he is sitting on the bed leaning against the headboard, also nude. The soft light makes her hair shine and her skin glow. I am running my hands lightly across the skin of her lower back, she is trailing her fingertips over my arms, up, up to my neck and into my hair, then back down to my shoulders.

With a quick, firm motion she pushes me down to sit on the edge of the bed. I comply without hesitation. This is how I want to be: at her mercy. Using her knee, she pushes my legs wide and steps between them until we can't possibly get any closer. Her fingers lace into my hair and she pulls my head back to look into her eyes. The heat I see there goes straight to my low belly, spreading outward to the rest of me... I shudder involuntarily as my lips part in a long, shaky inhale.

With one hand keeping a firm grip on my hair and the back of my head, she brings the other around and oh-so-gently caresses my jaw, as she runs her tongue over her lips and leans in slowly but deliberately for a kiss.

Her lips on mine feel so soft, so full, so wrong... so right. The full-body shockwave I experienced earlier is nothing compared to this; now its as if there is a fire in my belly, and this time it ignites my pussy, which clenches and is instantly moist, as my nipples come to full attention, begging to be touched. Without realizing it I moan softly into her open mouth, as her tongue snakes in to touch my own, twining, teasing, fluttering until I am gasping for air.

She pulls away with a smile and loosens her grip on my hair, bringing her hands down to my breasts, lifting them in her palms, running her thumbs over my swollen nipples playfully. My pleading eyes meet hers, and she gazes at me through lowered lashes, biting the corner of her full bottom lip in a gesture so sexy I can hardly keep from pushing up off the bed to claim that luscoius lip between my own teeth. Her small round breasts, however, are right there, in my face. I simply must have them.

I move my hands first down from her low back, over her perfect ass, firmly massaging her silken skin and squeezing her ripe cheeks, pulling her yet closer, if it is possible. As if she knows what I want she pulls my head toward her breasts, offering me her erotic little nipple ring, which I lean in and take into my mouth hungrily. She throws her head back with a hissing inhale, and I begin to suck softly, then harder, flicking the ring with my tongue and tugging it with my teeth. She is breathing hard now, as am I, and I swear I feel her skin heat up a degree or two. Its as if there is no one in the room but the two of us.

I am thoroughly absorbed now in giving the same attention to her other breast. One of my hands takes over on the first breast where my mouth left off, while my other hand is still firmly cupping her ass as if to keep her from moving away. Her hands are playing in my hair as I pleasure her as I never imagined I would pleasure a woman.

In time she lifts my head for another deep, probing kiss. My pussy is pulsating constantly now, and it feels slick and hot. With a nearly imperceptible gesture she lets me know she wants me to move back on the bed. It is then that I remember that we aren't alone. Indeed, there is someone else here with us. I turn and look and he is watching avidly, all of him at full attention. He opens his legs to invite me to sit between them, and I look to her for permission - she smiles widely and nods that it is ok.

I scoot back and lean my back against his chest as his hot erection pushes into my low back and his arms slide around my waist, locking me gently but firmly in place. With his own head, he pushes mine to one side and starts kissing the back and side of my neck, occasionally flicking steamy little licks over my exquisitely sensitive skin. I sigh and look over to see her crawling seductively toward me with a look of such animal intensity that sensual fire shoots all through me once again.

And then she is against my front, licking up from my belly slowly, caressing my skin with her silky hair and leaving a trail of cool wetness over my burning hot flesh. She works her way up to my pearled nipples, as she kisses and sucks one with her hot mouth, his hand slides around to the other, lifting the weight, squeezing, pinching my nipple and occasionally tugging on it at just the right moments. I am nearly overwhelmed with the dual stimulation; my breath comes in pants now as I throw my head back against his shoulder and gasp with pleasure. So much skin, so much heat, so much pleasure; this is what I have been anticipating for so long.

She moves smoothly to the other breast, and his other hand slides over to please my now very pink and swollen one. I continue to gasp and begin to moan low and long, my body shuddering at times as my pussy drips and quivers.

When her mouth finally leaves my nipple, she comes up quickly for another wet, hot kiss. I am more than ready and meet her halfway, devouring her tongue as she shoves it into my mouth, probing insistently. I reach for her, finding her waist and grabbing on, trying to pull her closer but she resists, and I can feel her lips curving into a smile as we continue to kiss.

As if on cue, he reaches for my wrists, pulling them from her and lifting them over my head and back to clasp my hands behind his neck. I grab on to his thick hair and hold on as his hands slide down the underside of my arms slowly, skimming the sides of my aching breasts and settling on my hips as he pulls me to him and grinds his rock-hard cock into my back. I automatically push back as my back arches and I feel your hands sliding down my hips to my inner thighs, spreading them wide to expose my throbbing pussy.

I watch, transfixed, as she runs her fingers lightly over my swollen inner lips, up and down my slit, dipping into my fluids and spreading them over my entire pussy, teasing me mercilessly as again and again she circles but never settles on my aching clit. His hands remain authoritatively on my inner thighs, preventing any reflexive closing that my body might try.

Just when I think I can't take it anymore she lowers her head and her hot tongue finds the perfect spot. The first touch sends my back into a violent arch once again, and my hips rise up to meet her mouth more firmly. Intuitively, she increases the pressure of her tongue, and I feel her fingers at the entrance of my pussy. Without warning she plunges them into me, twisting as she pushes in and out, never letting up with her skillful tongue. So close now; so close. I feel the heat and energy rushing inward from my toes and fingertips, gathering into a shimmering, pulsating mass. Her fingers are pumping and twisting in and out in a steady rhythm now, as her tongue makes ever-tightening circles around my swollen clit.

I am lost, completely outside of my body in abandon yet somehow more fully grounded than I have ever been.

As if sensing my impending climax, his hands move quickly up. From my thighs and begin squeezing both breasts simultaneously and pinching my nipples, hard. The pain is only raw pleasure. At the same moment her fingers thrust deep, deep inside me and her tongue presses down on my clit, sending me over the edge.

The ball of energy deep within my core explodes, rushing in white heat through my every nerve ending. My pussy begins to clench violently around her fingers as my hands are pulling his hair without mercy. My entire body contorts right down to my curled toes and I can't breathe, not even the tiniest gasp, until the shockwaves begin to subside. I then inhale sharply and deeply, like a diver coming up for that first breath of pure, sweet surface air.

As my body collapses limply in a sweaty heap, I become slowly aware of gently caressing touches all over my skin. Its the perfect feeling to soothe my tormented but now sated body, and I look down at her and smile weakly. She grins devilishly and nips my sensitive clit playfully with her teeth, pulling me back to heavenly reality as I gasp and grin.

Finally I speak.

"Wow."

She simply smiles, licking her full, sensual lips with her delicate pink tongue.

"0h, we're just getting started, Sweetie."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sushi Fan? Tell us about it!!