.... when a Passionate Pisces and a Carnal Cancer meet, it can only be Erotic...

23 March 2011

This Morning, G...

-G-:

This morning...

I am going to put on your blindfold, and then
I am going to put the Wand in the forced orgasm belt and hogtie you. your breasts and nipples have already been pumped, licked, pinched, pulled, flogged to stinging hardness. I am going to take a piece of twine, twine I put in the freezer for a few minutes, and tie it to the base of each nipple, then attach your nipple vibrators.

I want the pain to be exquisite baby.

Being on your stomach only increases the intensity of the Wand's vibrations. your asshole is filled with a lubed butt plug.

I am going to take your lovely face between my hands and fuck your face, driving the shaft to the back of your throat again and again.

After your first orgasm, I am going to untie you darling. I am going to untie you and fuck your soaked pussy from behind until you squirt so hard you blow me across the room.

Mmmm....those words....

Say them...

Shout them breathlessly to me my love.

"I...."

"I'm ....cumming Sir."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sushi Fan? Tell us about it!!